Wednesday 3 July 2013

Two Words. Go!

The weather is getting slightly warmer in the UK, so it must be time for another Aud Sentiments Challenge! So this week we're setting you this challenge:

A card or project with a two-word sentiment - nice and easy, but brownie points for not using "Happy Birthday!"

 Our sponsor this fortnight is: Bugaboo

 

 And here's a little bit about them:
I decided to post a little about me as I find it is nice to put a face to the name on the internet!
My name is Jodie .(bottom, middle picture)
I am married and have 5 beautiful children, Skye, Isabella, Desiree, Sean, and Michael.

Add a dog a cat and a hubby to that .....a housefull!


I have been designing graphics for 9 years, mostly for those who digitize,
and now venturing into this new idea of digi stamps.
I love to draw and love to see were my designs go and how they are used.
I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!

For many many years I drew mostly cutesy kids graphics, alot of which you’ll find here.
But my latest passion is my cranky old boots....
Stella ,Gus, Margaret and the Gals who came after them.
I just LOVE to create them and they seem to be a favorite!

The winner of this challenge will get 7 free digis. Thank you so much to Bugaboo for sponsoring us!

So on to my creation for this fortnight's challenge:

   
 Supplies used:
Rose Garden Paper Pad 8 x 8 - First Paper Edition
Dovecraft Tea Doilies
Momento Rich Cocoa Ink
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Lace Ribbon
Scrap Material which has Floral Print
Sizzix Ticket Sizzlits Die
Promarkers (Forest Green, Bright Green, Rose Pink, Oatmeal, Sunflower, Walnut, Burnt Orange, Blush, Ruby, Caramel and Azure, I think!)
The Greeting Farm Flutter Heart Stamping set

 I hope you guys like the card for this fortnight's challenge, please check out the blog to enter in our challenge this fortnight and please have a look at our Design Team creations - which are as ever amazing! So please show the DT some love! Don't forget to come back the following week for Team B's creations too. We also have a tiny rule change for entering into our future challenges - so please check out the blog for more details!

Happy Crafting Everyone! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card love the layout and the image welcome to the team Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and I love that sentiment. Very creative
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel - I love your sentiment choice - and the image fits perfectly! I also really like that you go off the page with your embellishments - the details are quite nice! I am looking forward to playing with you at Aud Sentiments!
    ~ginny g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Mel,
    This is such a beautiful card. I love how beautiful that image is and how great you colored it in. Love all the layers and elements too!
    Hugs,
    Jo (new DT Sis)
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x